Samenvattingen wetenschappelijke artikelen
- Novel Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) in Humans: A Scoping Review and Meta-Analysis
- Short Physical Performance Battery: What Does Each Sub-Test Measure in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?
- Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cardiovascular outcomes in individuals with atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study
- Early pulmonary rehabilitation after acute exacerbation of COPD: a randomised controlled trial
- "Can do, don't do" are not the lazy ones: a longitudinal study on physical functioning in patients with COPD
- Comparing the impact of different exercise interventions on fatigue in individuals with COPD: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Impact of mild-to-moderate exacerbations on outcomes of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) in patients with COPD Changes in exer...
Daily physical activity and lung function decline in adult-onset asthma: a 12-year follow-up study Pain in patients with chronic obstruct...
Exercise performance, haemodynamics, and respiratory pattern do not identify heart failure patients who end exercise with dyspnoea from t...